Communicat is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner. This accreditation recognises that our team possesses the highest level of competency in the Information Technology industry.
Awarding of the Microsoft Silver Certification signifies that the service provided by Communicat is:
- Endorsed by Microsoft
Communicat’s Silver Certified status in the Microsoft Partner Program has been awarded with the following recognised competencies:
- Information Worker Solutions
- Microsoft Business Solutions
- Networking Infrastructure Solutions
Microsoft Silver Certified Partners receive a rich set of benefits under Microsoft Silver Partnership programme. This includes access to leading technology, training and support, giving Communicat a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Business organisations need assistance from service providers who are able to provide high quality, reliable and efficient system solutions which bridge the gap between business demands and the available technology. Clients need to find trusted advisers who can assist them with their long-term strategic technology plans.
Communicat’s competency has been recognised at the Silver Certified Partner level in the technologies listed below. In order to gain each competency our company was required to achieve a unique set of skill levels and each competency provides our company with additional resources, enabling us to assist our clients at the highest level of expertise.
Information Worker Competency
- Messaging and Collaboration: Messaging and Collaboration solutions using the Microsoft Office System, Microsoft Exchange Server, Office Live Communications Server 2003, and Windows SharePoint Services.
- Office System Desktop Deployment: Desktop Deployment solutions to clients wishing to upgrade to the latest version of programs in the Microsoft Office System.
- Enterprise Project Management: Enterprise Project Management solutions based on Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003.
- Portals and Enterprise Content Management: developed for partners specializing in portal solutions using Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Content Management Server.
- Office Smart Client Development: Building solutions using XML and Web Services in Office Professional 2003 (including Infopath), and solutions built using Visual Studio Tools for Office.
Microsoft Business Solutions Competency
- Designing and/or implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems using Microsoft Business Solutions technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Networking Infrastructure Solutions Competency
- Implementing solutions based on Microsoft Windows Server 2000 or Windows Server 2003 Operating Systems, or Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 and Small Business Server 2003.
- Crafting infrastructure solutions for small to midsize businesses that include Windows Server Solutions based on the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Server operating system, or Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 and Windows Small Business Server 2003.
- These implementations may include crafting solutions that connect Windows-based servers, PC locations, and the Internet; installing a server farm; or building a Windows Small Business Server stand-alone solution that includes file/print capabilities.
Communicat has been helping companies streamline their business processes since 1987. During this time we have delivered hundreds of successful system implementations to leading organisations.
Communicat’s partnership with Microsoft is an essential part of our strategy in meeting the needs of our clients. Microsoft’s technologies are designed to work together. This integrated approach will integrate your PCs, MS SQL database, email, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Accounting System, Client Relationship Management, network, Virtual Private Network – and we can link your Personal Digital Assistant and mobile phone to your business system
We view your business information system as one integrated unit. This complies with Microsoft’s strategy of designing all of the components of your system so they work together as one collaborative and compatible system, with a simple and consistent methodology.
We don’t just focus on a “wedge” of the pie. We believe that all the components should work together to achieve a total package – software, operating systems, hardware, communications, training, qualified and experienced people.
Our fully integrated solution will provide you with the maximum business benefit in return for your technology investment.
Microsoft Silver Hosting Partner V01