There are multiple options for hosting your Microsoft Exchange / Microsoft Outlook email system.
- Hosting on your own in-house server
- Hosting with Communicat on a private-cloud hosted basis
- Hosting with Microsoft using Office 365.
All of these options have advantages and disadvantages. In most cases, the most secure and high performing option will be to host on a Private Cloud basis. Office 365 is a low cost hosting option however you need to be aware of the trade-offs – see the Cloud Hosting topic.
With a well set up Microsoft Exchange Server System you will receive basic email functions and also many other beneficial services so that you will have a highly effective business coordination system:
- Your team members will be able to access the Calendars and Tasks of other team members. You will be able to set up meetings and invite colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Your team will be able to check the availability of colleagues or facilities e.g. conference rooms or data.
- The Microsoft Exchange’s Public Folder feature will enable you to set up a document management system.
- Use the Global Address System to maintain contact and address details for all your customers and contacts across your whole business, so that every member of your team will have access to up-to-date contact details.
- You will be able to operate your complete Microsoft Exchange system even when you do not have your PC or laptop. All you need is a web browser and you will be able to access your email, diary and other Exchange services.
The Communicat Network Team can configure your system to facilitate improved collaboration between your team members, and to provide your team with training.
We can help you to move your complete email system over to a fully hosted solution.
Security will be at the highest level since we provide additional security features that are unavailable or uneconomic to operate on your own in-house system.
We also offer a range of anti-SPAM services to protect you against unwanted interruptions.
Your email system will be hosted at Communicat’s data centre in Melbourne, Australia with full privacy and local support.
Cloud and Networks V04