Managed Services refers to a pro-active IT Support Method whereby the responsibilities and functions of IT support are outsourced to a specialist IT company. Communicat’s Managed Services model includes constant monitoring of your network systems to detect any issues and take corrective action.
The Managed IT Services model is designed to detect problems and fix them without you needing to get involved or even be aware that there was a problem.
You can trust us to constantly monitor your systems and to automatically take protective action so that you can focus on running your business successfully.
Managed IT Services is an advancement on the old break/fix or outsourcing model where the service provider responds to service requests from the customer, then provides services and invoices on a time and materials basis for the work that has been performed.
- The old “break-fix” model has a focus is on minimising costs in the short term, however the downside to this approach is a typical pattern of system maintenance being neglected and the detriment of long term system stability and reliability.
- The Managed IT Services model focuses on preventing problems and ensuring long term system stability and reliability. In the long run the Managed Services model will provide a lower cost and much higher level of system continuity and uptime.
Communicat’s range of Managed IT Services includes:
- Active Directory Management
- Antivirus Software Management
- Automated Server Optimisations
- Communications management including routers and firewall systems
- Computer Hardware Management
- Drive Space Monitoring
- File Sharing Permission Administration
- Microsoft Application Software Support
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL administration
- Patch Management for software and operating systems
- Performance Monitoring of CPU / Memory / Hard Drives / Base Components
- Remote Desktop Services
- Security Management
- Server Monitoring and Remediation
- SQL Server Database Administration
- System Maintenance
- Technical Support
- Unlimited Phone Standard Hours Support (8am-5:30pm Mon-Fri)
- Unlimited Remote Online Support
- User Account Administration
Cloud and Networks V04