Your Cloud, Your way
There are advantages to hosting your systems in the cloud, and there are also advantages in operating your systems on your own servers within your own premises.
There is no right or wrong answer to the question of on-premise v. cloud hosting. The only right answer is the solution that is right for your business.
You need a technology partner who has the experience, the skill and who understands the pros and cons of on-premise v. cloud hosting and the mix of technologies across the spectrum.
It would be over-simplistic and naive to assume that the choice is between on-premise computing or cloud computing. There is, in fact, a spectrum of hosting options between on-premise and cloud hosting. The spectrum includes major options such as Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud hosting.
It would be foolish and naive to believe advertising that states “the cloud” is always the answer. There is no “one size fits all” solution. It is only for very small business and individuals (home users) that the trend to a standard cloud service is really strong. Medium-Sized and Larger businesses need to consider what hosting solution is best for their business.
Our focus is on mission-critical levels of reliability. Our clients are operating 24×7 operations, automated manufacturing and distribution, international trading across time zones, e-commerce and Electronic Data Interchange with customers and suppliers. These clients require continuous system operation. This will typically require redundant systems and disaster recovery solutions.
We will analyse your business and consider the mix of hosting services that will provide you with the most reliable and cost-effective solution. We will conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of your business and then provide you a fully documented recommendation of the right hosting solution for your organisation. In many cases we will recommend a mixed hosting solution.
For example, if you choose an on-premise hosting system, we can provide online backups and fall-back systems on the cloud that can take over in an emergency.
Hosting and Cloud Options
We are not locked into any one cloud hosting option. We support the full spectrum of hosting solutions including On-Premise, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud solutions and every step in between, as well as fall-back systems.
- On-premise hosting, with communication links to your branches
- Private Cloud Hosting at Australia’s leading data centres, with multi-billion dollar infrastructure. Our data centres host for Australia’s largest organisations e.g. Banks, etc. as well as medium-sized businesses.
- Public Cloud hosting including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
We will analyse your business and provide you with a plain-speaking, non-technical recommendation of the best solution for your business.
We offer a complete range of hosting and cloud services. You may have heard arguments about the pros and cons of the cloud. We can provide you with all the benefits and none of the downsides.
Unlike pure cloud companies that only have one solution, we provide a complete spectrum of solutions, for example:
- Hybrid – you may want to have your system hosted internally within your office, but have other services provided externally such having your eCommerce systems and your online backups hosted at one of our data centres.
- Private Cloud – you can operate your own server hosted within one of our data centres. Your network would be setup in a very similar way and with similar security to having your network hosted within your office, but with physical security of having your key systems based at high security data centre.
- Shared Sprectrum – for small to medium businesses this is a popular method whereby you can share resources with other businesses, to reduce your costs.
- Public Cloud – this includes services such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
There is no “one size fits all” with cloud technology. We take the time to sit down with you and discuss your requirements with you in plain English non-technical language. We will advise you of the options and the pros and cons so that you can choose the hosting option that is optimum for your business.
Cloud and Network Sub-Menu V02