The latest release of MYOB Exo Business introduces a new function: Bank Feeds. Included in the Exo Finance module, it securely connects your bank accounts to your MYOB Exo Business software. This offers huge time saving benefits as it has the smarts to match bank transactions with your sales, expenses and payments. It’s also smart to add transactions automaticaly based on a pre-defined rules.
Watch Bank feeds in action in MYOB Exo business
What else is new in the release?
For the loyal MYOB Exo Business customers the latest release offers a raft of productivity additions to save time and effort. These improvements include:
- Extra fields on works orders to make they more functional and easier to use
- Ability to add documents to Purchase Orders. You can now keep all those delivery dockets and any relavent documents linked to your Exo. No need for a paper filing anymore
- You can now add documents to Creditor Invoice, giving you ability to create a trully paperless office
- Drag and drop documents on all documents tab. Making it easier than ever to manage your document linkes to Exo.
- Exo Protocol improvements opening contacts in core or CRM
- Improvements in Creditor Payment process to sort creditors via Account Number, Account Name or Alpha Code
How do I get bank feeds?
To get bank feeds, you must upgrade to MYOB Exo 2015.4.
Please contact our support center on +613 9320 0000 to schedule your upgrade.